Thursday, August 5, 2010

Staircases and Xerox Machines


I'm in a new place now. No! Not heaven (or hell) you twerp! I'm still alive... I just changed jobs.

Ofcourse people change jobs for the better. That was the intent here. However, things have a way of turning something sweet to bitter. Today, is worse than all the other days of my working life! I traded a bad environment for something worse...if not the worst ever!

My boss here has unilaterally decided that he is the center of the universe and that he has replaced God as creator. So...from now on, he will be in-charge of the universe! Get the drift?

So what was his first decree? To banish me from my cubicle! He adopted the 'deadma' method.

Have you met anyone so selfish? I hate him. Yeah, i do.

Good that I've been blessed with some form of humor. I'm not laughing here though...but really, I have humor. HAHAHAHA! See.

Since i'm currently soooooooooo busy doing nothing, I've developed the gift of daydreaming. My past dreams were punching god-damn in the face, pushing god-damn down the staircase, watching god-damn twitch on the floor due to a heart attack and similar other things. Yesterday, my mind was debating on how I can make fruitful use of the huge xerox machine in front of my cubicle. So I came up with the idea of shoving the machine down god-damn's throat. However, that seems to be quite a difficult feat. I wondered as to whether pushing it up his ass is much easier....Hmmmm....

Today, the dream is about firecrackers...here...at god-damn's cubicle. KAPOW!!!

2 comments: